A bachelorette party at Disney World is the perfect way to celebrate the bride-to-be’s last fling before the ring in a magical setting. With so many attractions, dining options, and entertainment choices, there is something for everyone at Disney World. Let’s discover the attractiveness of this place with Viva Wedding to find inspiration for organizing your Disney bachelorette party.
Walt Disney World: Why You’ll Adore It?
Disney World is, quite literally, another universe. Alternatively, it’s a “brave new world.” You may visit Disney World and meet everyone’s favorite character, Minnie mouse, have world-class spa treatments, dine at five-star restaurants or the best boardwalk food, witness amazing shows and entertainment, and more in only a few miles’ time.
Here are a few reasons why you and your friends would enjoy a Disney World bachelorette party:
- Nightlife. Even while Walt Disney World is most commonly associated with kids, the adult entertainment options in Disney Springs are second to none after dark. Nighttime entertainment is available in and around Disney Springs, Downtown Orlando, and Universal Studios’ CityWalk, including drinking establishments, restaurants, nightclubs, and more.
- Food. There’s a wide variety of restaurants and bars, from quick sandwiches to gourmet five-star fare.
- Recreational Amusement Parks. Choose any of the 4 major theme parks to spend the day at, or hop around to experience everything each one offers. If you’re up for a change of pace and have more time, you can visit Universal Studios and see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Walt Disney World: What To Do & See
There are four main theme parks that make up the bulk of the Disney World experience. Each club has its own feel and caters to a different demographic of BACH girls.
Both first-timers and Disney veterans will enjoy these top shows and rides. If you’re planning a bachelorette party at Disney World, we can point you toward the top rides in each theme park and other hidden gems around this place.
Magic Kingdom, and especially Cinderella Castle, are perhaps the first things that come to mind when you think of Disney. The park is subdivided into themed areas: Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Main Street, U.S.A, Adventureland, Fantasyland, and Liberty Square. You should go here if you and your closest friends want an authentic experience that embraces the Disney princess theme.
Future World and Epcot’s World Showcase are subareas of Epcot. It may be lacking in some of the more modern conveniences seen in other Disney parks. Still, it more than makes up for it with its abundance of cultural offerings, especially in the form of alcoholic beverages.
You can see lions, tigers, gorillas, giraffes, and other exotic species in Animal Kingdom, so why not take a stroll on the wild side? Apart from the dino-themed section, there is also an area devoted to the world of Pandora from “Avatar.”
Stopping by this park for an upcoming bachelorette party at Disney World will add some movie enchantment to your trip. It is the location of one of Disney World’s newest attractions, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Peruse the park’s calendar if you want entertainment to complement your adrenaline rides.
The nightlife portion of a Disney World party can be found in the area formerly known as Downtown Disney. It’s a great spot to hang out in the evening because there are many places to eat and drink, hear live music, browse unique stores, and watch people.
If you’re looking for something less hectic than Disney Springs, the BoardWalk’s quarter-mile boardwalk will transport you to Coney Island or Atlantic City in no time. Conveniently located near Epcot, it also features numerous food and entertainment venues. So don’t forget to add this place to your itinerary for a bachelorette party at Disney World.
Disney World’s Fireworks
Seeing one of Disney World’s spectacular fireworks shows is a great way to end a bachelorette celebration. The Disney Enchanting and Disney Harmonious celebrations are ongoing throughout the year. You might also take a fireworks cruise and watch the show from the ocean; some cruises even offer a dessert party and alcoholic adult beverages with a fireworks theme.
>>> Recommend reading: Top 30 Cute And Funny Bachelorette Party Decorations In 2023
The Brides Who Should Have Their Celebration In Disney World Are…
Each and every incarnation of love may be found in abundance at Disney World. From engagement parties to bachelor/bachelorette get-togethers to weddings and honeymoons. There’s no more fitting setting to toast falling in love than the heart of the action. However, the bedroom is not the intended location.
Every kind of Disney bride can find exactly what she’s looking for at this tourist hotspot. She’ll love a Disney World bachelorette party if she’s the type to like action-packed days full of exciting activities, tasty treats, and endless hilarity.
The Bachelorette party at Disney World is ideal for brides who…
- Fancy a day of nonstop play – Ride one of Epcot’s roller coasters as the bride’s final stag do activity.
- Looking forward to being pampered like a princess – Have dinner in the castle and spend the day at the Magic Kingdom with her.
- Get prepared to party it up in Central Orlando – Spend the party time at a convenient location near the park, and enjoy both benefits.
Walt Disney World Accommodation Options
When organizing a bachelorette party at Disney World, the first thing to figure out is where to stay. The decision is complicated by Disney’s extensive hotel and resort offerings.
What should you do, according to our recommendations? If you can only spare a weekend, spend the extra money and lodge in the Walt Disney World resort. Your hotel room key is like Magic Band, giving you entry to Disney’s countless attractions, saving you time, money, and hassle going to and from the park. That’s fantastic news because you can ditch your bulky wallet and bring your ID and necessary credit cards.
Some of the best places to stay for Disney-themed bachelorette parties are those we’ve listed below:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian resort: In this luxurious hotel, which also serves as Disney’s wedding pavilion, you may bask in the spirit of a wedding over the entire weekend. The Magic Kingdom’s nightly fireworks can be seen from the hotel, which is only one monorail station away. Instead, you could all go to the spa or the pool for a relaxing afternoon. In this stunning Victorian inn, delicious meals are plentiful.
- Disney’s Yacht Club: is the ideal location if you plan on spending lots of time at Epcot. You may also enjoy the property’s incredible 3-acre amazing pools, the largest at any Disney resort, and be within walking distance of the park. You can’t go wrong with Hurricanes Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill or Crew’s Cup Lounge if you’re looking for a laid-back place to eat.
- Saratoga Springs: is a popular tourist destination. Visiting Disney World with your closest girlfriends almost guarantees a wild time. When that’s the case, let us suggest one word: villa! There’ll be a lot of room for everybody if you stay in your own room, and you won’t have to worry about waking up any nearby children. You’ll need to book months in advance to stay in one of Saratoga Springs’ luxurious villas.
Disney World Dining Recommendations
Regarding dining, your options at Walt Disney World and Orlando are virtually limitless. Here, you won’t have trouble finding anything to eat; the most complicated part will be choosing between the five-star restaurants and the quick counter service.
- Best places to brunch in Disney World: the Grand Floridian Café, Toppolino’s Terrace at the Riviera Resort, and Chef Mickey’s at Epcot.
- Best places to eat dinner at Walt Disney World: Wine Bar George in Disney Springs, Teppan Edo in Japan at Epcot, and ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
- Notable fine dining establishments: Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom, Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom, Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, and Le Cellier Steakhouse at Canada’s pavilion at Epcot.
Time-Saving Tips For Disney Bachelorette Party
And nobody wants to waste time at a bachelorette party at Disney World more than anyone else. You should apply these strategic suggestions to maximize your magical bachelorette weekend and park ticket.
If you buy a regular ticket for the day, you can only visit one of the Disney parks. However, a Park Hopper upgrade allows you to enter multiple parks the same day after 2 p.m. The one caveat is that you’ll need daily reservations for any park you visit.
Simplify and lighten your load using many conveniences, such as park admittance, restaurant payment, hotel room access, and more. MagicBands are a type of bracelet beloved by Disney fans; in the past, they have been given away at no cost to guests of Disney hotels. Hotel guests can access the same capabilities with a complimentary Keys to the World card, but they can also buy one ahead of time or utilize one from a previous visit.
The Disney MagicMobile pass, accessible through the My Disney Experience mobile app, is another choice. This works similarly and lets you link your park tickets & payment options through your smartphone, even if you aren’t staying on the site.
The Addition of Time
As an added bonus, guests of select Disney resorts may enjoy extended park hours. Early Theme Park Entrance and Longer Evening Theme Park Hours may be available to you, relying on where you’re lodging and when you visit.
Disney fans will recognize the term “FastPass,” which was used to arrange a time to ride select Disney World attractions, but this service has been phased out in favor of “Disney Genie,” an online booking system.
Via the My Disney Experience app, you can access two different versions of Disney’s personal planning service: one is free and helps you create your itinerary according to your preferences, while the other, Disney Genie+, costs a set rate per day. Choose the next available arrival time for various attractions and skip the lines with Lightning Lane by taking advantage of this service.
>>> Recommend reading: 27 Completely Amazing Bachelorette Party Outfit Ideas
Ideal Itinerary For A Perfect Bachelorette Party At Disney World
- Morning: you can check in and relax by the pool.
- Afternoon: ride the monorail to several bars. Bar hop between the Grand Floridian, the Modern, and the Polynesian.
- Evening: Dinner at Disney’s Polynesian Resort’s ‘Ohana is a blast for the whole gang. After that, reserve a private boat (with seating for ten) from the Polynesian marina to watch the fireworks and have desserts in the Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Morning: Begin your day at Animal Kingdom with Kilimanjaro Safari and Festival of the Lion King, then go over to Avatar: Flight of Passage and Expedition Everest.
- Afternoon: go to Epcot for a couple more rides, and if you happen to be in town between August and late November, visit the Food and Wine Festival. You won’t need to make a dinner reservation to enjoy beverages and nibbles at World Showcase’s many stands.
- Evening: The Biergarten in Germany, Teppan Edo in Japan, and La Hacienda de San Angel in Mexico are all great options for a sit-down supper in the evening. Have fun with the fireworks, and then close Epcot.
- Morning: Begin the day with a relaxing spa treatment at Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort and Spa after enjoying a character breakfast at Topolino’s Terrace at the Riviera Resort.
- Afternoon: explore Disney Springs, where you’ll find a wide variety of fantastic shops, many unrelated to the Disney brand.
- Evening: Reserve a table for supper at Disney Springs tonight (Wine Bar George or bowling at Splittsville Lanes are all great options). Also, The Drawn to Life performance by Cirque du Soleil is a must-see.
>>> Further reading:
- 32 The Greatest Bachelorette Party Gift Ideas For Bride
- 34+ Best Bachelorette Party Favors That Will Impress Everyone
A bachelorette party at Disney World can be a truly unforgettable experience for the bride-to-be. From staying at a Disney resort and indulging in character dining to taking in the attractions, there are many ways to make the most of your time at the “Happiest Place on Earth.” By following the tips and ideas of Viva Wedding, you can plan a magical bachelorette party that the bride-to-be will cherish forever. So, gather your besties, pack your Mickey’s ears, and prepare for a fun-filled and memorable party at Disney World.